Benefits Of Our Free Membership
Do you feel like you don’t have enough support in your business?
Or that your partner and friends just don’t get it?
When you have a question about your business, do you struggle to know who to turn to?
Do you feel that you never have any time for yourself?
Or wish that you had a guiding hand to help you through the inevitable ups and downs of running a business?
Yes? Then you have come to the right place 🙂
Hi, I’m Susan, and for many years my answer to all of the above questions was definitely a resounding “YES”.
The Business of Mums is the website and online community I wish I had had access to when I was starting out. My passion is helping, connecting and inspiring women in business, so that they never have to feel alone or unsupported again.
And I’d love to invite you to join us!
LOOK WHAT YOU GET WITH OUR FREE MEMBERSHIP…
JOIN OUR PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
PROFILE AND MEMBERSHIP AREA
UPLOAD YOUR OWN ARTICLES AND BLOGS
APPLY TO BE OUR BUSINESSWOMAN OF THE MONTH
FREE CHALLENGES, BONUS GUIDES, TIPS AND RESOURCES
20 MINUTE DISCOVERY CALL WITH ME
“I absolutely love The Business of Mum’s website and Facebook group I found it one day when I was feeling rather low and looking for some support. I was trying to get my business up and running, whilst running a house, looking after my two young sons and juggling school times & holidays! The support I have had from Susan, and her online community, has given me the guidance and inspiration I needed to keep going with my business ideas and make them work. Thank you Susan…” Dana Whiteland, Tubelife
BENEFITS OF JOINING …
- Be part of a community of like minded and supportive women in business. Whatever stage of business you are at, many of our members have been there themselves and understand your challenges and frustrations
- Join our friendly Private Facebook Group where introductions, conversations and connections are being made every day
- Post your burning business questions, get feedback on your ideas or join in discussions in our Forum
- Have access to our business experts, in many areas including branding, blogging, social media, marketing, web design, bookkeeping, HR and networking
- Complete your profile to connect with others members and to make it easy for them to connect with you
- Upload your own articles and blogs to share with other members
- Apply to be our Businesswoman of the Month and be featured on our site and social media platforms
- Receive our free bonus guides, top tips and resources and invitations to take part in our 5-day challenges to help you feel empowered and inspired
“I have found The Business of Mums community great as it is the one place I don’t have to feel scared about asking a ‘silly’ question. Whatever stage of business you may be at, there’s a real sense of ‘we’re all in this together’ and ‘you can do this!’. It’s inspiring and even helps with the sanity levels knowing other people are coping with the same kids/hubby/cooking/washing conundrums whilst running an empire!…” Sapna Pieroux, InnerVisions ID
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
- You’re a busy mum, juggling family and running a business
- Or you’re thinking about starting a business and need advice & support from other women who’ve been where you are now
- You work alone and can sometimes find it quite isolating
- You want to network with other professional mums who understand the inevitable ups and downs of running a business
- You want practical help from a business website that understands the realities of a working mum’s life
- You understand how important the right support is when you are starting or growing your own business
“Everyone is so supportive and just ‘gets’ what it’s like running a business and juggling personal commitments. It is such a brilliant support network and I have loved being able to help and connect with other members. Even though I am not a mum (yet!), being an active part of the community has helped me make connections and grow my client base too. I highly recommend you join and find out for yourself!” Jen Smith, Jen Smith Social Media
WHY I SET UP THE BUSINESS OF MUMS COMMUNITY …
The Business of Mums is a business website that takes into account the realities of a busy, working mum’s life.
We understand that you are constantly juggling balls, balancing plates, wearing several different hats, switching from businesswoman to mum, working around the school run and factoring in school holidays. We understand that when you are a working mum, you need to be flexible and adaptable and ready to change track at any moment.
But we also know how important it is to look after yourself, believe in yourself and make your own health and wellbeing a priority. So we have that covered too.
Our free guides, 5-day challenges and other tips and resources are aimed at helping and supporting you as you juggle running a business with family commitments.
We also recognise how brilliant women are at supporting and inspiring each other. You only have to look at our buzzing online community to see great examples of connection and collaboration, support and inspiration.
So whether you are just thinking about starting a business or are ready to take your business to the next level, connect with other women by signing up for our free membership today and get access to our very special Private Facebook Group.
“As someone who works alone, I find The Business of Mums community invaluable. It’s a really great space for connecting, collaborating, learning and sharing. Questions and discussions on the forum and facebook group are so relevant and useful. It is now the first place I turn to when I want to talk to other professional women about something business related.” Sam Waterhouse, Divinie & Delicious
YOU DON’T HAVE TO GO IT ALONE …
Join us now to get the support that could make the difference to you and your business. Just because you work for yourself, doesn’t mean you have to do it all on your own.
Whatever stage of business you are at, many of our members have been there themselves and understand your challenges and frustrations.
If you are unsure whether our free membership is for you, or if you would like to talk to me, Susan Payton, feel free to book a 20 minute call to see how we can help you move your idea and your business forwards.
I really look forward to welcoming you into our community and I know just how powerful getting the right support is going to be for your business.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
“I love the Business of Mum’s Website, it’s jam packed with knowledge, tips and advice and THE place to go to to connect online with other Mums in business. It has become my go-to site for information, inspiration and support, not only from Susan herself, but from other like-minded Mumpreneurs.” Deborah McPhilemy, Confident Women’s Academy