Support and Inspiration
Self Belief & Wellbeing
Practical Steps To Get Started
An Exciting New Website For Start-Up Mums
Our mission is to provide a clear pathway through the sometimes overwhelming, manic maze of information, articles, videos and noise already out there for start-ups!
We have talked to experts and successful business owners to put together clear, concise practical steps to help you get your business off the ground today.
But we also know that working for yourself can be lonely and that self-belief, looking after yourself and getting help & support are also critical ingredients for success – so we have that covered too.
This Website Is For You If You:
- Are thinking of starting your own business
- Want access to clear and concise, practical information
- Know the importance of setting goals and tracking your progress
- Are interested in an exciting new way of doing business
- Like to connect with like-minded mums
- Need to find particular skills or advertise your skills
- Want to help and support other business mums
- Want to share your ideas or find investment
- Want to turn your business ideas into reality
More than 126 million women entrepreneurs were starting or running new businesses in 67 economies in 2012
Between 2008 and 2011 women accounted for an unprecedented 80% of the new self employed.
Start Up Britain reported a record 581,173 new businesses for 2014, markedly higher than 2013 and 2012